My favorite thing about Tina is that she says all the weird shit that I remember thinking when I was her age but instead of being ostracized for saying them her family and friends are basically like yup that’s Tina you go Tina.
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
Mark Williams and Julie Walters behind the scenes of Bill&Fleur’s wedding
This should have just been put in the movie, as mr and mrs weasley probably dance just like this.
Is it weird that I hope one day the Doctor regenerates as like a 10-12 year old boy and his companion ends up being this late 30’s female who can’t have kids or has just lost her only child and her depression over it caused her like husband to leave her so she is all alone till the Doctor shows up and she ends up like having to help him because no one like believes a little kid and so basically becomes this mother figure and there are cute moments where the Doctor can’t reach something so she gets it for him and he is like this sarcastic little shit because he shouldn’t have to have this adult follow him around because he is a freaken “909 year old time lord dammit” but he still really appreciates her and they have these really cute moments and everything.
I would come back to Who.
Let’s go home.
i honestly dont know how, when early 2000s dreamworks execs were faced with producing a cheap and fast knock-off capitalising of the success of finding nemo, a movie composed of celebrities faces mo-capped and pasted onto uncanny valley fish people, fish puns, baffling attempts at hip-hop culture, mafia movie tropes, a plot stolen from a spaghetti western, a subplot shitting on L.A and jack black converged into existence but The Lord finds a way
Every time Bob Belcher says “oh my god”
literally me rn im creying
I like how the original title for The Fault in Our Stars is all poetic and then the Norwegians just translated it to “fuck destiny” and I think that’s beautiful
Aw man, I thought for sure this had to be bullshit but nope
Why is it always Norway
Norway, a nation where you can put the word “fuck” on the cover of a young adult novel.